Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



30 October 2010


How unique and special is that....and yes, good morning

with Hideyuki Nakayama Architecture

My favorite designs and architecture is Scandinavian, and very close behind is a country that I would love to visit one day and it is no. 1 on my travelling list, the amazing Japan. It is hard to explain what it is, anyway they have got it over there and they are so hard to beat. If Iceland and Japan were people those two countries that are so far away from each other would be twins.

Yes I know we live in a beautiful world, I have just started my blog, still my list of things that I like to share with you is endless.

If I could just read this webpage... www.hideyukinakayama.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...