Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



03 November 2010

19th century chapel.
If you are very passionate about something then that passion normally reflects in our work, luckily we are all born with different tastes and that is what makes this world so interesting. I love taking photographs and I do admire photographers that know how to catch the right moment to be able to deliver a beautiful image, photographers that take pride in their style and projects.
Designers can design the most beautiful master piece of their lives still; it is going to be down to the quality of the photographer how that beauty is represented.
The images that I would like to share with you today are from a 19th century chapel situated in the quaint Flemish village of Bazel and I am so proud to be able to introduce you to the person behind the camera this time because this person knows how to deliver - so guys, photos by VERNE. That big painting on the wall makes a great centrepiece in this home and I think it is so beautiful……enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...