Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



11 November 2010









By Porpeller z Architects based in Vienna Austria.
Austria is one of those countries that is so easy to fall in love with, I have been to Salzburg on a couple of occasions and I always find it as inspiring – once on New Year’s Eve is an experience that I will never forget. The atmosphere when we walked to stand outside a church with our Austrian friends in the evening, the smell, the beauty, the music, the people, the food, it just has something that is hard to explain and something that I wish every person could experience.

I hope you enjoy those images from an old farmhouse in Fahndorf, Austria ……I think they have some very special charm just like the Austrians and their beautiful country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...