Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



06 November 2010





            g'morning

Sense of airiness & simplicity is the result that the well traveled Sri Lankan owner of this 
Mid-Victorian London house wanted & I think it looks stunning. 

I like the glass on the floor & it as amazing how much you can change a space just by choosing the right paintings - the one it the dining area is my favorite. I love beautiful paintings...

Very cool dining table & how it continues on the floor - what a  brilliant idea.
Images found on zeospot.com



                      ♥
.
.....................................................................................                   
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...