Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



26 November 2010









I am glad that handcrafted things are back in fashion if I can say so,
there is something very charming about things that people have put their
heart and soul into making.
I am lucky enough to be surrounded by women in my family that love knitting –
my mum, I think I never see her sit down without her knitting needles or crochet pin,
my grandma, my mother in-law and both of my husband’s grandmothers – my home is full of BEAUTIFUL jumpers, socks, gloves etc. things that I love because they have made them,
I can count on one hand how much of it I have made.......I prefer the sewing machine.
xxx

This home is so cosy, charming and rustic at the same time and there is
something very interesting about it,
it is one of those homes where I would like to know the story behind every object - via 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...