Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



25 December 2010


In my mind this is simply the coolest and the most beautiful
Church interior that I have ever seen,
features the stunning Verner Panton chairs
customised with a punched crucifix.
As a little girl, I grew up in Sauðárkrókur, a small town on the North coast of Iceland,
surrounded by beautiful, inspiring nature.
I had big dreams; I wanted to become a top class Interior Designer. I have been designing and making things for as long as I can remember, the training and education to become an Interior Designer was unavailable in my home country so I knew that eventually I would have to leave Iceland to follow my dream.
Anyway, when I was working on my final project for my MA degree in Interior Design - I spent many hours every day for about 3-4 months searching for the most perfect images for my project, images that would make me proud whenever I look at my final project
anytime later in life.
Images from this church named St. Bartholomew’s Church in the village of Chodovice,
Eastern Bohemia
is in my final project and I wish you knew how proud I am to have them as a part of my project.
This in my mind is absolutely the perfect combination of
old and new..... via - dezeen.com/
...
Designed by Czech designer Maxim Velcovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...