Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



02 January 2011


.........................♥♥♥
This loft in Barcelona belongs to a Swiss architect
Gus Wüstemann.
...
I can't have enough of good quality design and this home is something that takes my breath away and I could not wait to share it with you.
I love it, love it, love it and I could move in today...
This space has the wow-factor and the initial design has been thought through, with stunning materials and colour scheme, which I think work fantastically in this space.
This interior is raw, modern, cosy and in my mind will stand the test of time. The space is not just beautiful, because the good thing is, it is practical, functional and
very easy to clean.
For me the only thing missing is a hanging cast iron wood burner and some of my furniture to complete the feel….
Hope you enjoy this home as much as I do.

via www.dezeen.com/
- photographer Bruno Helbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...