Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



31 January 2011

.
.........♥♥♥
.
The image on top is my favorite. I love how the beautiful wooden floor creeps into the room, I love the beautiful linen window shades, the baskets, the peace of material hanging on the wall -
I love simply everything about it. Too many people that I know are afraid of the colour BROWN, therefore only choose black and white - oh, they are missing out on so much because in my mind, brown can bring so much warmth into a space and it is simply a beautiful colour if used in the right way.
.
I am so glad that I came across her work through a friend.
The Dutch amazing interior stylist
ANOUK B
Like to find out more about her - visit anoukb.com/
.
.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hulda,

    Thank you for loving my work...
    I am proud to be a small part of your blog!!!

    AnoukB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...