Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



14 January 2011


This home in NY proofs that we don't need a lot of money to make an interesting and charming home and as far as I know people that can buy what ever they like don't live in homes as cool as this one - I love the kitchen and the forever beautiful sort of Chesterfield sofa, in the perfect colour.
Just simple thing as knowing how to display things in our homes can make a huge different,
things like photographs, paintings, books etc.
Home via owi.bz/ photographer Verne.
...
On to another subject I am glad I watched Hugh's Fish Fight last night on TV and I hope you are all aware of his campaign, it if not please take a look at fishfight.net/


................................................................................................................;)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...