Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



17 February 2011

.
Whenever I see the name of the designer/stylist
Faye Toogood
I know I am just about seeing something very cool and different -
and I have to say I very much like that...
A London-based designer and that means just around the corner from me so I think I might just pop into
Studio Toogood one day ♥♥♥

.Hope you have a lovely day.
............................I just came back from having my haircut by my hairdresser Mark and I feel like million dollars - my hair is long and very thick and it simply feels so much lighter now and I was brave enough this time to have my fringe cut just below my nose -
.
I am very pleased so well done Mark you are so good...


...........................................via studiotoogood.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...