Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



17 June 2011



Minarc-Architects Home.
The thing is, I would like to dedicate this special day to day to my favorite country in the world that happen to be my home country Iceland – what a convenience. Anyway I was so close to started working for them after I finished my degree in technical drawing few years ago, before I became an Interior Designer myself. A husband and wife team from Iceland, it is my hope you all know them already?



Minarc architects are Erla Dögg Ingjaldsdóttir and Tryggvi Thorsteinsson. People that take inspiration from the pure, austere beauty of their home country for all their design projects.



.......................................................For more info. via www.minarc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...