Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



07 July 2011




♥♥♥
It takes a soft and purposeful hand to make this stunning textural environment.
As an Interior Designer there is nothing that comes close to the pleasure of being able to enjoy the beauty of a home like this one. I have talked about this very talented woman before, her name is Paula Leen, Dutch artist and this is her home in Akkrum, a village in the Dutch province of Friesland. This very unique kitchen is designed with reclaimed wood and steel.


"The English word 'poetry' means so much more than words and rhymes on a piece of paper. It means to evoke feelings through art, and that's exactly what I try to do in my work. I try to reach people, make myself heard and have people understand me through my art"

To find out more about Paula Leen please visit www.poetryworld.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...