Thanks for dropping into my Designblog



25 August 2012






                        Beaconsfield House

I would love to take you all with me to a very cool place this morning,
Melbourne Australia -
a very welcoming city indeed.

- A place that I have only got good memories from.
A place where people know how to enjoy life, a place where people have great respect for design, a place where I start a new fashion in my group of friends every time I´m there,
only because they Love European clothes.



By Sharyn Cairns photographers, stylist Glen Proebstel
For Inside Out magazine - via 


1 comment:

  1. Loving this house! the color palette is very similar to mine and this is how I would love my home to look!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...